Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ECLIPSE AND BREAKING DAWN


A.M. D.O.N.E.

Sa wakas! I get to finish the saga.

ECLIPSE. Loved the story. I can't get enought of it actually (hahaha, talk about all the cheesy and mushy stuff and). EDWARD PROPOSES TO BELLA (spoiler... hehehe). It was also heart-breaking at the same time. Talk about being caught in the middle - loving two people at the same time (is that even possible? Well, yeah, this book had one... ). The part where Bella had to let go of Jacob really hit me to the core... Hafta admit, had a tear or two for that part.

BREAKING DAWN... well.. uhm, it was good that Stephanie Meyer was able to wrap up the whole thing neatly but I wasn't really into the abrupt change of the heroine's intellectual ruler. She gets to be a vampire, but I really didn't dig into the idea that a vampire's venom can make you mature overnight. In the first three books, she was just this ordinary, clumsy highschool girl, but then, after a month or so, she gets to be a matured mom and wife... Maybe it had to come to that part, but the transition wasn't quite that biting. Anyway, it was good that Jacob's (yeah, yeah, yeah, am talking Greek. Go grab a book so you would know who this werewolf is... lol) point of view was at least told... he had a humour that could really get me of my chair...

So, if I were to arrange these books according to my preference... hmmmm...

1. ECLIPSE
2. TWILIGHT
3. NEW MOON
4. BREAKING DAWN

whew! can't wait for the movie... kyaaaaa!!!~~~~

No comments: