Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CHAOS

Finals, transfer, trip, packing, bills....

My life right now is like CHAOTICALLY ORGANIZED... I know what to do, it's like it's written and yet, just the act of seeing the list to do makes me go literally insane... I've been here before, and it's like, I hate being here... urgh...

For starters, it's hell week. Yep, finals. Compared to undergrads, mine's a bit tougher - read, read, read, write, write, rewrite, edit, rewrite... a never ending process.

Transfer. Yep, am moving out. It's a long story. Anyway, I found a good place near Sakay so it won't be a hassle going to class... I just have to take a jeepney though... But if my fats start to complain, a walk will also be easy...

Trip. You know how much I love to travel so am packing my bags again and am heading to Saigon then Cambodia... No need for further details... hehehe...

Bills. No need to elaborate... hehehe...

So there you have it, my life in a week...

No comments: