Sunday, October 12, 2008

RANTINGS...

Most people would say I'm good at this department (ranting) but the heck I care. All I want is to let everything out as soon as possible.

So, what is it that I want to rant about? It's about having to do groupwork with an inconsiderate, insensitive, and irresponsible groupmate. Some would say that things would be better off done when you do it alone, at least, when you fail, there's nothing to blame but yourself. Unlike for groupwork, everyone has to be accountable to everybody. If one fails, the tendency is he/she pulls you with him/her. AND THIS THING SUCKS. I mean, come on... everyone is doing their part, and here comes a groupmate, who's not been there since day 1, have all the gutts to shove into our professor's face that he did this and did that and the worse part of it is that he comes to class acting as if he does all the job and we, the rest of the group, are doing nothing.

I love groupworks, really. I mean fine, there's this compromise here and there, but I know that there's more 'fruit' here than when I do things alone. It's just that what he has been doing is really piling up and is getting into my nerves! URGH! Anyway, as much as I want to really rant about this, I'll just console myself with the fact that a peer evaluation will be done towards the end of the semester...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relaaaaaaaaaaxxxx! Sh*t happens.. and A*holes exist. I'm just saying... XD

psalms121 said...

yeah... they just do.. LOL.. thanks!