Wednesday, April 9, 2008

COMING BACK...

With my CED 252 groupmates at Victoria, Laguna

It only takes a maximum of eight hours, that includes traffic, for one to travel from Manila to Baguio or vice versa... well in our case (I and Lara), IT DID NOT... worse came to worse, it took us 12 hours to travel... to make matters worse (again), I wasn’t able to sleep during the whole trip... haish! By 1030, we were already at the toll gate, I was hoping we could arrive at home around 11 pm or past... but unfortunately, we arrived at past 12.... it was really a difficult trip coz I even had migraine that lasted for 2 hours!!!!!!!


Anyway, when I came back to LB, everything came in like a tornado... papers here and there, video presentations; take home exams, writing of case study, review for finals, reports, interviews, overnights. What makes things more funny was that I lost track of time.. I thought it was still Tuesday only to find out that it was already Thursday... hahaha...


It was fun bonding with my group mates during overnights, lunch, dinner, etc... but going home late was not that easy... Instead of taking the short cut going home, I have to take the long cut... My sleeping habit even adjusted. When I was in PhilRice, ‘am knocked down by 10 PM, here, around 12 MN, sometimes, 1 or 2 AM... anyway, I have all the time I can get to snooze... hahahaa.. nah, I wake up around 8 AM...


Time flies fast... I know... and soon, all these “rushing and cramming” will be over... hehehehe

No comments: