Monday, April 14, 2008

HILLSONG IS IN THE HOUSE!!!

Photo credits: www.goldusa.com

YEP... Hillsong is coming to town on May 26, 2008... Can't wait!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!! I and my sis already purchased the tickets... whew!

Yeah!!!!!! I will be there with them when they crank up the volume of their music

This will be the first worship that I will be attending... kkkkkyyyyyyyaaaaa!!!!!!!! 'can't wait to sing songs that've been playing on my playlist these past five years. And the most exciting part is that I get to sing them with Hillsong (from my seat though)... hehehe

Actually, while we were purchasing the tickets my sister told me, "you don't quite look excited", I answered, "well, wait till we get to the day before the concert,"... Can't really get to have my adrenaline rush and blab about all the excitement when it's like more than a month to go before the concert...

Can't wait... can't wait... can't wait (singing....)


No comments: