Wednesday, April 9, 2008

GOING HOME...

Photo: with my bestfriend, Sheng...

There’s always this excitement in me when I always think that “’am going home...”. After almost more than three months of not seeing my family, it’s like taking forever if am on the road going to Baguio.


I really had a great vacation. Four days to be exact. And sometimes, I wish time would just freeze for me to really enjoy the company of my family. I missed my family so much I really didn’t plan on going out like the way I used to. I was just contented being under the sheets for almost the whole day reading Tess Gerritsen... Gosh! She really writes well... Actually, I shared to a friend that am into English novels and he quite raised his eyebrow coz he’s used to seeing me buying and reading Tagalog Romance books hahahaha... Can’t blame him eh? Anyway, moving on... My mom and Dad left for Ilocos Sur so I and my siblings were left at home...


I brought along with me some stuff to review since finals is fast approaching, but lo and behold! I didn’t even flip a page... hahahaha... well, the typical me... As usual, my siblings love to watch anime so “Naruto” was the hot seat....


Anyway, come March 22, it was a big day for my best friend Sheng coz it’s her birthday. I met with her and we really had a great time chatting, did some catching up with stuff like who’s with who and the rest. I was quite surprised to know that three of my closest friends (way back in high school) have kids already... out of three, one is married... and only four of us are left... and we kept on teasing who’s next... hahahaha... definitely not me... (but am hoping it would be really me...) hahaha, JK. We had dinner, an oily dinner to be exact. The fun part was when we went in a KTV place (I wouldn’t really call it a bar)... and sang to our heart’s content.. hahaha, the usual, highest score is 99! What song? Ask EV... hahahaha...


It’s fun also seeing my cousins. How time really flies... Two of my cousins just graduated from High School.. whew... Oh! The best part is to hear my family say that I lost some weight and it actually suits me... hahaha.. hard work really pays... hahahaha...


To wrap up, I had a short but satisfying vacation. I just hope I could do it again this summer... and I hope, it will be a longer one.

No comments: