Thursday, November 27, 2008

BURNING FATS AT MID-DAY...

I just can't imagine my whole semester walking from IRRI to UPLB. I just can't!!!

Yeah, you read it right. Well, I have a Wednesday class and it starts at 1 PM. With a hectic schedule, I really have to maximize my time at IRRI. So, I've decided that with my Wednesday class, I have to leave at 1230pm. Well, I did actually leave at 1230 pm only to find out that there's no jeepney at the gate. Well, everyone knows that the shuttle has a schedule and my preferred sched of going to class doesn't fall on any of them.

With the sun at it's peak, I just walked. I was just so on it that I really had to walk fast, coz honestly, it took me 20 mins!!! Oh, how I wish this walking would really help me burn my fats... =P...

The bad thing though is that our classroom is airconditioned, so with all the sweat and wet back, I just hope I don't end up having pneumonia... whew!

No comments: