Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FRUSTRATIONS

When frustrations and disappointments get the best out of me, I literally want to bang my head on the wall. The screaming, jumping or being in my own bubble of "silence please, don't touch me, go away or leave me alone," doesn't usually work.

There are times that I just want to break out from this shell and see the other side of me. Do something I have never done before, or explore realities of life for once... But then, before I even take my first step, that's when I snap out of it and and see myself SCARED... AFRAID... at the end, maybe, I am not yet ready.

Or maybe, just maybe, this is me... I know there is still something hidden in me, something waiting to blossom or die... but then again, maybe this is just me... WEIRD, ABNORMAL, nothing extraordinary, just wanting to be different among the rest. This reality sometimes pulls me down knowing "whoa! I have my own world..." but at the end of the day, it's worth knowing that "I am different."

No comments: