Thursday, November 6, 2008

BAKASYON...

It’s been four days since I’ve touched down Baguio City. I have to admit though that I miss LB already. LOL! (Hoist Loumeng, sure ka bang LB ang namimiss mo? Toink!). Anyway, moving on, bonding here and there, met with old school friends, had a closure with ****.


Went shopping and of all the shopping days, I really wanted to enjoy this one but I got pissed when I asked the sales man where the male pants were (it’s not that I am lazy to scan across the shelves, it’s just that I find the shop disorganized, lol (excuses)) and he pointed me to the wrong rack!!! Am I a *&^% or he’s just ^%$#? Anyway, I walked out tagging my two li’l siblings with me saying “let’s get out of here, there not even paying attention to us!”... Unfortunately, I passed by a female clerk while I was blabbing and my li’l sister saw that she was taken aback. Ehem...


Had bonding time with my li’l bro and sis at the dentist. Well, talk about three hours of babysitting eh? I could just imagine how it would be like if I had my own li’l lou having her teeth checked out. Whew! Well... I CAN’T IMAGINE... hahaha...


I know I have all the time to hop from one mall to another or just do my traditional “ukay-ukay” shopping but sometimes, I just opt to have myself house arrested. One thing that scares me though is that an inch would be added to my baby fats... With the weather right now, it’s not surprising to just be under the blanket the whole day. Actually, right now, I am fully wrapped (socks, pjs, thick sweater, bonnet and even a scarf)... yeah yeah yeah, I know you are envying me right now.. hehehe...

No comments: