Thursday, November 20, 2008

BONDING WITH THE Cs

Now I know how it feels to be alienated in my own country (in a good way of course)... Being with Cambodians for more than 12 hours can make you go crazy. First, you hafta make sure you never forget your english. I have to admit, speaking straight english can make it worse so, I had to really use my "baroque" english, hehehe... Another thing, once they start speaking in their language, am left with my own thoughts... talk about "dead air" eh...

You know how I love to eat, right? I know it will take an argument before we could settle with what food to eat. Good that they love Filipino dishes, so my taste buds really did not have any difficulty adjusting...

As for the rides, well, I actually rode on this caterpillar thing, the one where kids are the ones who have the only right to ride? Well, I rode on that one... hahaha. I don't want to take the risk of having my stomach churn and have my hair dishelved. I know that the ticket we bought was "ride-all-you-can" but honestly, I really was on my KJ mode... hahaha... anyway, I've been to E.K. Actually, I just enjoyed watching the rest enjoy themselves.


Sothea and Loumeng: pila sa SNOW WORLD

Sothea, Vibol, Daream, Thearith, and Loumeng


I so love my cap!


Ms. Cullen


Welcome cholesterol!!!!!


Gutom na kami nito...

No comments: